Thursday, December 4, 2008

Great books at the library!

In the past few months, the library has received wonderful donations from the Lincoln Library and also from the Jeudevine Library in Hardwick.

The Lincoln Library 'adopted' us and gave us a lot of books they had received as donations but already had copies on the shelves.

The Jeudevine Library must have looked on our wishlist on this page. One gloomy gray day last week I went across the street to check the mail, and there was a book-shaped package waiting for me. I thought 'that's odd,' since I hadn't ordered any books through Inter-library loan lately.

I opened the package, and there was a brand new copy of 'The Story of Edgar Sawtelle' which I'd been wanting for the library! Wow! The weather stayed gray, but it was like the sun came out inside the library.

Thank you!!!!!!

The Story of Edgar Sawtelle is on our shelves now, ready to be read!!!

No comments: